The Student News Site of Cape Coral High School
Mock+Trial

Mock Trial

Mock Trial encourages students at Cape High to interact with peers by role playing trials, perfect for students who want to go into the field of law.

“Through all four years I have really enjoyed this club, it has helped me become exposed to the legal field and processes,” said Nicole Kraus, senior at Cape High and attendee of Mock Trial. 

Dianna Quay sponsors and made this club back in 2000 and has supported students in the law field since. 

Students attending the club will be a part of Mock Trial competitions with other schools,”Mock Trial is a club all about law and the legal system, involving the analysis of a fictitious legal case in order to prepare for a competition around February 2022,” said Kraus. 

Students will be judged by an actual legal team in this exciting event.  

Although there are no officer positions, each student present in the club is encouraged to take on a leadership position and collaborate together. 

This club will expose students to the legal field and its processes. “I think it is a great club to get into if you are interested in law,” said Kraus.   

Interested students can go to Quay’s room, 113, on Tuesday’s after school where meeting will be held until 2:45. If a student would like to be further informed join the Mock Trial Google Classroom using the code MJCFTXJ. 

The Seahawk's Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to The Seahawk's Eye
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (1)

All The Seahawk's Eye Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• A

AnonymousNov 17, 2020 at 11:22 am

omg! This club looks so fun! Can’t wait to go to their opening meeting tomorrow (Wednesday the 18) after school in Ms. Quay’s room! I heard all the cool kids are gonna be there!

Reply